6. Ashton RS, Knight GT, Knudsen BJ, Iyer NR, Marti-Figueroa C (2020). Methods for controlled induction of bioengineered neuroepithelial tissues and 3-D neuroepithelial tubes. U.S. Provisional App. No. 63/127,974.
5. Ashton RS and Marti-Figueroa CR (2019). Methods for controlled induction of 3-D annular neuroepithelial tubes. U.S. Patent App. No. 16/645952.
4. Ashton RS and Knight GT (2018). Methods and culture substrates for controlled induction of biomimetic neural tissues comprising singular rosette structures. U.S. Patent App. No. 16/044236.
3. Ashton RS, Lippmann ES, and Seghal N (2017). Methods for efficient derivation of human motor neurons from diverse spinal regions. U.S. Patent App. No. 15/475,831.
2. Ashton RS and Lippmann ES (2014). Compositions and Methods for Precise Patterning of Posterior Neuroectoderm From Human Pluripotent Stem Cells, U.S. Patent App. No. 14/496796.
1. Ashton RS and Lippmann ES (2013). Simplified Compositions and Methods for Generating Neural Stem Cells from Human Pluripotent Stem Cells, U.S. Patent App. No. 13/795485.